12.12.2014

^;^CaTwA^;^ Rosalina

As I stroll through the SL Botanical Gardens, a breeze flutters through my hair. The artful arrangement of  ^;^CaTwA^;^ Rosalina's loosened ponytail is stunning.  Rosalina on Marketplace, or In-World Store.

Feeding my shopping addiction, I also picked up another lovely skin from Lara Hurley.  This is Isis and I'm very happy with it.  The first Lara Hurley skin I bought was at Uber for a specific project; until this week I had not visited the inworld store to see the other offerings.  I'm so glad I did.  In-World.

This sophisticated sheath dress is a selection from DE Designs - Julie.  It is specifically Physique Compatible.  I bought the fatpack of solid colors.  Thank goodness for fatpacks, I don't have to pick just one!  Julie on Marketplace, or In-World.








What I'm Wearing:

SKIN:  Lara Hurley-Isis red/Dark
HAIR: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Rosalina 
^;^CaTwA^;^ /Gayaa/Rosa Flower
EYES:  Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (Twilight Sea Shadow)
JEWELRY:  INCA Temple "Ripening of Diamond" necklace
CLOTHING:  DE Designs - Julie - Blue - SLink
SHOES:  Essenz - Palermo (Black)
SLINK PHYSIQUE MESH BODY
SLINK HANDS
SLINK FEET
MG - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Eyeliner: SEVEN -  Black
[PF] Harley Sheer Gloss _Hazel_ - Sweet Red