12.31.2014

Solara Warmth

I hear him softly strumming his guitar.  The melodic strains call to me, and I move as if pulled to the doorway.  He's waiting for my invitation.

Yes....do come in.

I caught the sales at LivGlam and picked up this dress/jacket combo and shoes.  I love the latin influence.  I think it has an intriguing goth look as well.  LivGlam as of the first of year is now LaVian&Co. Click HERE to visit the store.  Group Join is free for a limited time, and well worth joining!

I selected the Morrigan Beaded Necklace from Sn@tch to accentuate the outfit.  Click HERE to visit Sn@tch.  I might run into you while fishing sometime.  ;)

These are the FREE mesh eyes from Mayfly.  Pick up yours at the store HERE.

This is my Maitreya Lara mesh body.  With a minor bit of shape tweaking (bust area) and the well placed alphas on the hud, I am able to wear this mesh outfit.  I continue to be impressed with Maitreya's body.  Try a demo to see if the body impresses you too, HERE at the store.

The melody has faded to lovers' silence.  I'll see you later. 






What I'm Wearing:

SKIN:  -Glam Affair - Zara - India 01
HAIR:  =MODA= RENEE PONY
EYES:  Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (London Fog)
JEWELRY:  :::Sn@tch Morrigan Beaded Necklace:::
CLOTHING:  [LG] Boutique-Fall 2014 BoderLine Top/Skirt
SHOES:  Glam Dreams 20 Colors Open Toe Slink Pumps
MAITREYA LARA MESH BODY
SLINK HANDS
SLINK FEET
MG - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Eyeliner: SEVEN -  Black
Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 1