11.25.2016

Getting All Sticky


I'm getting all sticky. From my popsicle. What did you think I meant?

Here's another lovely from Blossom! This hot-hot-hot top/shorts set is called Skittle, and the hud color options include Skittle rainbow colors. You will find these at the Hashtag event! Matching popsicles are a gift at the event; don't forget to grab yours. So you can get sticky too. It's kind of ironic, years ago I was on a serious hunt for shorts like this, with side lacing - back in the days of system layer only clothing. I wanted a biker look with thigh high boots. Never could find this exact look. Well I've got it now, just had to wait for fitted mesh and Blossom. :-)

If you haven't heard yet, run/don't walk to Truth for their Black Friday Sale - all styles (and there's a bunch) in the front room are only 75Ls per pack. Overdose yourself on Truth's sweet sale.

My beautiful tattoo is by CS Tattoo, called Montague Collar, in Ivory. This is also available in Henna and Shade tones. I'm very partial to light colored tattoos so I'm sharing this one. I also tried the other two and can vouch for their stellar look. Pick up yours at the Pretty Things Showroom!



CREDITS:

Skin - Insol - Catwa Face Applier 'Daria' (wearing Catwa Candy),
w/ Maitreya Body Applier, Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)

Hair - TRUTH HAIR
Ember
Black Friday Sale! Front room styles 75Ls per pack!

Eyes - Catwa - Mesh Eyes

Tattoo - CS TATTOO - Montague Collar Tattoo Applier - Ivory
Exclusive Pretty Things Showroom through Dec. 6th !!

Outfit - Blossom - 
Skittle
Loose Crop, Laced Short Shorts
Rainbow Popsicle - Gift !!
Multiple Fits, Huds w/Colorchange Options
Hashtag 7 Color Rainbow Round until Nov. 30th !!

Poses  - Image Essentials
Wall to Wall V1 Set
lean 7, 1

Lighting - LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)