11.20.2016

Sensual Invitation


Come in, darling. I can see from that lascivious look in your eye that you've been missing me too. I've been waiting. We don't have to talk but I'll keep your lips busy. That, among other things....

I'm wearing Rezology's (now lower complexity) hairstyle Cytherean. This is a high, long-haired dressed ponytail. It is very slightly messy like someone has already been running his fingers through it. ;)

My panties are by *CNZ*, a set called Sylvia. Fits are for Slink, Maitreya and Belleza. Your purchase includes a 24-color/texture hud! Sylvia panties are available now at Designer Circle for only 150Ls. Undies are meant to draw attention and then be taken off. Did I say that?? :-O

Finally, many thanks to IMMERSIV for allowing me to share this wonderful pose/prop set. It's called FemmeFatale. Panties, check, Messy hair, check. The perfect pose/prop set! It includes 6 poses, and menu change door and wall. Yes, the whole wall with open door is the prop. FemmeFatale can be integrated in scenes with easy imagination.


CREDITS:

Skin - Insol - Catwa Face Applier 'Daria' (wearing Catwa Candy),
Insol - Lipstick "Glamour shine' (Catwa)
w/ Maitreya Body Applier, Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)

Hair - Rezology - InWorld
Cytherean (w/ Optional Lusterlight)
Now Lower Complexity !!

Head Accessory - *Lode*
Rose Vintage Single [pink]

Eyes - Catwa - Mesh Eyes

Eyeshadow - La Boheme - Petra *Catwa Applier*
We <3 Roleplay until Nov. 30th !!

Panties - *CNZ* - Sylvia Panties
Slink, Maitreya, Belleza w/ 24 Color Hud!
Only 150Ls @ Designer Circle until Dec. 3rd !!

Boots - #EMPIRE - Dianthus
Chapter Four !!

Pose & Prop - IMMERSIV - InWorld / Marketplace
-PhotoProp 'FemmeFatale'-

Lighting - LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)