11.26.2016

On The Disco Round With Sn@tch


I want to go where the people dance.
I want some action I want to live!
Action, I got so much to give.
I want to give it. 
I want to get some too.
Oh, I love the nightlife,
I got to boogie on the disco 'round, oh yea.
Oh, I love the night life,
I got to boogie on the disco 'round, oh yea.

               ~~ Alicia Bridges


I'm thrilled to now be blogging for Sn@tch! Ivey Deschanel's designs have been a long time fave of mine. Her style is a little bit Goth (okay a whole lotta Goth) that tentacles easily into other styles of fashion. Doing a very happy blogger dance! If you've never spent time at the store for "Fish 4 This" you're in for a real treat. Sn@tch group members are a friendly, helpful bunch and it's quite delightful shopping and fishing for great outfits. There is always, always something you'll want from Sn@tch.



CREDITS:

Hair & Outfit - SN@TCH
Fallon Dancing Queen
Classic & Omega Top w/Sleeve Ruffles
Suede Pants in Standard Mesh Sizing
FARRAH HAIR w/Optional Braided Hairband
Taylor Suede Heels (Slink High)
Hoop Earrings in Silver Or Gold
Genre until Dec 12th !!!

Poses - Eternal Dream Poses
Disco Diva
Genre until Dec 12th !!!

*****************************

Skin - Lara Hurley - Gia Applier for Catwa Candy, & Lips (Midtone)
w/ Maitreya Body Applier Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)

Mesh Eyes - La Boheme - Corona Set 2 - 3
Eyeshadow - La Boheme - Calli *Catwa Applier*
We <3 Roleplay until Nov. 30th !!

Lighting - LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)