4.27.2017

If Roses Grow In Heaven



If roses grow in Heaven, Lord
Please pick a bunch for me.
Place them in my Mother's arms
and tell her they're from me
Tell her I love her and miss her
and when she turns to smile,
Place a kiss upon her cheek
and hold her for awhile.
Because remembering her is easy,
I do it every day.
But there is an ache within my heart
that will never go away.


CREDITS:

Hair - Tameless - Maeve
20 Fantasy & 20 Natural Textures
w/Omega & Classic Hairbases
149Ls, or 249Ls for both!


********
More Store Info:
InWorld / Marketplace / Website
___________________________________________________

Outfit - irriSIStible - INNOCENT ANGEL
Dress, Belt, Prim Pelvis, Wings
6-Texture Hud, Wing Color Options
Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, Fitmesh
Swank !!

Pose - Virtual Diva
glowing set - 9
Swank !!

EVENT INFO:
Swank - April - Theme: City of Angels

_____________________________________________

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head & Mesh Eyes 
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands(Bento)/Feet

Skin - Glam Affair - w/ Catwa Applier - Lucille
@ Uber until May 23rd !!
_____________________________________________

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)