4.09.2017

My Sn@tch is Purple


Yes, I'm still having naughty fun with post titles for lovely creations by Sn@tch. IF you have a dirty mind! My dress is called Tina, and she's an ultra-sexy cocktail dress you can find at the store. My hair is Glory, another scintillating Sn@tch release which is now at the Dark Side 2 Fashion Fair

The Glam Affair releases now at Collabor88 are very beautiful. This is Danni for Catwa, particularly the Catya head. The other release is for Lelutka heads and she's just as purty - so I got both. The prices at the event make it manageable! 

My pose is by Verocity Poses, one of the Mercedes set. This set has some great poses included, with mirrors, and it's for Hello Tuesday, meaning you don't have to pay a mesh arm and leg for the set!

The build I'm using is by .Sass, called Outdoor Venue. See photo and more info below. What a wonderful build for outdoor dancing! Breeze curtains, a stage area, potted plants, lights. I can see clubs grabbing this, or just anyone for a private party, be it a formal dance, wedding, and a marvelous addition to a romantic garden. It's staying out at my place...since I love to dance....


CREDITS:

:::Sn@tch::: - InWorld / Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
Dress - Tina Cocktail

 +
Hair - Glory

___________________________________________________

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head & Mesh Eyes 
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands/Feet

Skin - Glam Affair - w/ Catwa Applier - Danni
@ Collabor88 until May 6th !!

Eye Applier - Euphoric - Love Eyes (Catwa)

Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)

Bracelet - Maxi Gossamer - InWorld
 Lost Eden - Miriam - SILVER + JET
___________________________________________________

Pose - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace / Flickr
Mercedes Set, 4
Hello Tuesday Sale! Only 25Ls Full Pack w/Mirrors! Your Taxi
___________________________________________________

Venue Build - sass buildz - [outdoor venue] 115LI / 26x36m
Join Group for 10% discount:
secondlife:///app/group/a4918fe8-9514-d8f5-ba25-80440908bf7e/about



Store Information:
___________________________________________________

Victoria

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)