4.09.2017

I'll Be Your Hunny Bunny


I don't often talk about my world in Second Life, other than blogging. But I had the nicest evening with my partner! We keep in contact but have less time together than we would like. While dancing, we had a wonderful reconnection chat. That's what is so special about time in our virtual world. It's not the blogging, not the shopping, not the myriad of things we can do. Okay, maybe it's the dancing! But more to the point, it's spending time with that special ONE. I mentioned I was a little bogged down with blogging. My partner asked what was wrong. I told him I was starting to get frustrated with setting up shots and working with windlights. He told me I probably just needed to relax and not stress about it. He's right. It did me a ton of good to just forget about it for awhile and enjoy our time. After his departure, this pic came together smoothly. 


CREDITS:

Hair - TRUTH - AveryElena
April VIP Group Gift !!

Hair Accessory - Astralia - Orchid headpiece
_____________________________________________

Easter Fun
Standard Fitmesh, Maitreya Experimental, Slink(s), Belleza(s), eBody 
Hud with 6 Textures
Located on Lucky Boards/Set to Group - Only 50Ls to Join !!


* * * * * * * * *
More Info about Whymsical Marketplace
InWorld Marketplace / Flickr
_____________________________________________

Heels - .:KC:. Couture InWorld / Marketplace
NADIA



Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head & Mesh Eyes 
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands/Feet

Skin - Glam Affair - w/ Catwa Applier - Nanny

Eye Applier - Euphoric - Love Eyes (Catwa)

Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)

_____________________________________________

Pose - Salacity - InWorld Marketplace Flickr
Carefree Set - Shrug



Lighting - LUMIPro 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)