10.23.2017

Baby We Were Born To Roll


I traded my roller skates in for heels! It's rather of passage of life, is it not? As I child, I skated. As a woman, well...I'm happy to strut my stuff atop gorgeous heels like this. These are Nicolette Heels by Desmonia. The texture change options are many with lots of mix-and-match part changes, so the pair is extremely color versatile. That lended well for my plans with this particular texture of Desmonia's Renee Draped Back Dress! Many, many solid color selections on the hud and a few patterns as well, but this one is definitely my fave. The back is out on this one, ladies, with "rear cleavage." ;) The fit is fabulous.

The pose is one of a collection by NANTRA called Born to Roll. I also recently blogged another selection from the set HERE. As you can see, they're great on skates too!


CREDITS:
Dress/Heels - -Desmonia- 
Renee Draped Back
Nicolette Heels - Direct to MP HERE
Multi Fits & Fatpack Extensive Huds
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
________________________________

Pose - {NANTRA}
Born to Roll 1
6 Poses + Mirrors
The Liaison Collaborative until October 30th !!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Information:
_____________________________

Hair - TRUTH - Lisette

Hairbase - E. Vary - Lian (Omega)

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair (Ayama) @ Collabor88
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet
_____________________________

Backdrop - [ isuka ] - confliction#limited 
Previous Exclusive
Find other backdrops on MP HERE

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)