10.26.2017

I Smell A Rat


I took my pet rat for a walk, and where better to go than a graveyard*. You can find your own prize rats by Sn@tch at Birthright by Pulse Games. Birthright is an interactive game with lots and lots of ghoulishly great prizes. My Vamp hair is also by Sn@tch, love-love-love it! My gown and skin/eye appliers are by Whymsical Marketplace named Lady Death. This can be found at the L'Elite Event; the set is quite fun and creepily sexy. I'm also wearing the Arachne ELITE set of jewelry by Zuri Jewelry. This is an older release, but I have no doubt it's still available 'cause it's too-too cool not to be - an extreme personal favorite.

It's almost Halloween!

*Honorable mention to CHEZ MOI FURNITURES for the Salem Witches Square. This is an older, previous release. I used pieces of it in my background. Here's your TAXI to go grab your own awesome builds!


CREDITS:

Gown/Skin/Eyes - Whymsical Marketplace
Lady Death
Multi Fits/Appliers
Exclusive @ L'Elite Event October 10-30 !!
♥ ♥ ♥
________________________________

Hair - :::Sn@tch:::
Vamp
 +
BIRTHRIGHT Prize Rat Black (SN@TCH-#6 of 6)
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
________________________________

Jewelry - Zuri Rayna InWorld
Arachne Goddness ELITE
Necklace/Earrings
Previous Release
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Hairbase - E. Vary - Mari (Omega)

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet
_______________________________

*Lode* - Rose Vintage Crown [red]

Pose - PoseShopUnDeux
Zombie 4L

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)