10.06.2017

But Not As Much As Cheese


This is SO randomly related but that's how my brain works. Anyone remember the "spongmonkeys?" A Google search for "sponge monkeys" also works. "We like the moon...but not as much as cheese." That was oh, over a decade ago. I think their little song disappeared for awhile due to a Quizno's lawsuit or something - the chain used them for their own little ditty. Anyhoo, I found the original video! You can view it here:

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-omr-001&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=omr&p=we+like+the+moon+spongemonkeys#id=1&vid=36f3b9eb3dd57ec66fef610a07f395e9&action=click

I swear that sounds like Adam Sandler singing.

So, I put on some pieces from Sn@tch's Fish 4 This outfit - Which Witch - to show you, and remembered I had a cheese platter created by kaerri some time ago. And the "spongmonkeys" came instantly to mind! Yes, I'm weird, but the outfit is adorable!  


CREDITS:

Hair/Outfit/Jewelry/Makeup - :::Sn@tch:::
Fish 4 This - Which Witch
+
Eyes - :::Sn@tch:::
Reflections
Unrigged Mesh, System & Omega!
30 Colors!!
  ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________________

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair (Chloe)
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

POSE:  Sari-Sari - FP Sit02-e

kaerri - Cheese Platter

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)