12.11.2017

I Got The Christmas Tree


I got the Christmas tree, I got the memories
I got the box of decorations
I got the tinsel strung, the misteltoe's been hung
I got the means of celebration
I got the lights down low, the skies are dreamin' snow
I got the Yule log burning bright
And by the Christmas tree, I got you here with me
I got the perfect Christmas night

                          ~~Whovillie Medley, Trans Siberian Orchestra


CREDITS:

Hair - :::Sn@tch:::
Zuzu
+
Tara Sweater Set 
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Boots - #EMPIRE
Edelweiss
 
Making Christmas 01, w/Prop
The Frozen Fair until December 23rd !!
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________
 
Skin/Applier/Lips - Lara Hurley
Rie (Lelutka)

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Static Animal - Tableau Vivant \\ Squirrel
@ Tannenbaum until December 25th !!

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)