12.02.2017

POE10 - All I Want For Christmas


I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you.

               ~~ Mariah Carey


CREDITS:

Hair - .EscalateD. - Store #173
Lovana Duo
 Hint: nothing beats a nice cup of coffee

Eyeliner - Liquid - Store #046
Holiday Glitter
Lelutka, Catwa
 Hint: Now, DASHER! now, DANCER! now, PRANCER and VIXEN!
On, COMET! on CUPID! on, DONDER and BLITZEN!
To the top of the porch! to the top of the wall!
Now dash away! dash away! dash away all!

Nails - LUNA Body Art - Store #018
POE 10 Gift
Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, Visa
  Hint: You got mail!



Outfit - Bittersweet+Strange - Store #002
Selene
Multi Fits & Colors, Materials Enabled
Hint: Want some peace in your life? Sometimes, you just have to stop and smell the flowers.

Furniture w/Seated Pose & Decor - An Lema - Store #119
Simply Christmas Set
   Hint: The Holly and the Ivy, peace is where you find me.
_______________________________

EVENT:
♥ ♥ ♥
_______________________________

Closeup Pose - West End
Strike A Pose 04

Skin/Applier/Lips - Lara Hurley
Becca (Lelutka)
_______________________________

Eyes - :::Sn@tch:::
Reflections
Unrigged Mesh, System & Omega
30 Colors!!
  ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_______________________________

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

ABBY

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)