12.26.2017

The Sudden Realization


....that Christmas is over and I'm going to have to take DOWN the decorations! Oh no! lol. I'd much rather just relax on my Rustic Ski Lodge Bed by Salacity. This extremely versatile bed is available now at the XXX Event. I think Sparky and I will just hang out here.

Bed/Poses - Salacity
Rustic Ski Lodge Bed
XXX Event until January 5th !!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:


Sweater - AsHmOoT
Lana - Off Shoulder Sweater
Multi Fits, Color Options
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_________________________

Hair - TRUTH - Halona
Uber until January 23rd !!

Skin/Applier/Lips - Lara Hurley
Beth (Catwa)

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet


Dog - JIAN
Cheeky Chihuahuas 3. Tan Companion

[evoLove] - Holiday Frame -  Joy - Frame
Previous Event Gift

Decor - Kaerri
White Wood Bookshelf
Red Tulip Pot
Love Ducks
Tin House Lantern 1
Apple Basket
Wooden dining chair Black
Previous Releases

"Juniper Ridge" Area Rug - Flower Pattern - Teal
Previous Release

PrimPossible - 1 Prim Potted Plant

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)