10.14.2018

Erotic Laden Fantasies


From grace I fell in love with Her
Scent and feline lure
And jade woodland eyes that ushered in the impurest
"Erotic, laden fantasies amid this warm Autumn night
She lulled me away from the rich masquerade
And together we clung in the bloodletting moonlight"
Pearled luna, what spell didst thou cast on me?
Her icy kiss fervoured my neck
Like whispering waves 'pon Acheron's beach
In a whirl of sweet voices and statues
That phantomed the dying trees
This debauched seductress in black, took me

                   ~~ A Gothic Romance, Cradle of Filth

My hair and gown are also found at Swank this month, by !!Firelight!! and FlowerDreams respectively.  But this post is about the gorgeous bedroom set by Dreamland Designs.  It is a gorgeous work of art with working lights and animations.  Your gothic dreams await.


CREDITS:

Dreamland Designs - Lushy Gothic Wrought Iron Bedroom Set
A Collaboration with Joolee Tee
Swank
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - Goth Round through October 31st
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

.:Tm Creation:. - Heart Rose Petals

.::PaPiLLoN Design::. - Pandora's Tree of Souls


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)