7.05.2020

Gifts at AURUS and GENUS PROJECT


Good evening!  Did you survive the 4th of July weekend?  We did, barely.  Had to wrap up my little dog in a baby blankie and hold him close to me most of the night.  When I would "free" him, he'd scurry back in.  People just don't think (or care) how fireworks affect children, animals, military vets, early rising pandemic necessary workers - pointing at hubby.  Tonight, we were SAVED by a storm, so the pyromaniacs stayed indoors.  

I tell ya, blogging is my relaxing escapism.  Hop over to AURUS Cosmetics to pick up the July Group Gift - Alana Nails.  These are for Maitreya and Slink hands, and have a texture hud for different pretty looks.  Express your patriotic fashion style throughout the year.

I'm also wearing Egozy skin; this is FoxyV2 for BOM.  Makeup adds are purely from my head hud, and by the way!  If you haven't heard, Genus Project has reopened, yay!  Expect to see many updates which have been in the works and newness on the way.  This is the Strong Face (GIFT001).  Go get yours between the stampedes.  Quite honestly, I wasn't sure if I would like this face - remember, I suffer greatly with virtual head identity crises.  Well.  Okay.  WOW.  She sure is pretty.

Stay safe, and happy shopping!

CREDITS:

A U R U S Cosmetics - Alana Bento Nails
Maitreya, Slink w/Hud
July Group Gift!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Egozy Paris - Foxy V2 (Genus) w Brows 1 (BOM)
Fair Tone
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

TRUTH - Lisette
Izzie's - Baby Hairs hairbase
 GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head STRONG Face (GIFT001)
Avi-Glam - Crystal Eyes (Genus)
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)