7.25.2020

If I'm reading your eyes correctly, I love what you plan to do to me


Remember the Grey's Anatomy scene when Miranda tells Ben she has to go out with the girls instead of "date night" with him - and she reads in his eyes what the evening holds if she changes her mind?  He says nothing.  She gazes into his eyes and reacts.  I think that's one of the cutest scenes ever.  Of course, she changes her mind quickly.  

Lelutka's new mesh head Fleur has arrived on the grid!  When I purchased her on Friday the store was very busy but no difficulty tp-ing.  She's strikingly beautiful, and includes the new Hud.  Now admittedly, I'm such a Spicy girl.  I had help from Veronika Ticha of Spicy Bodyshop with a starter shape (yes, she has a new skin based on Fleur releasing soon!)  I'm wearing Spicy Maeve skin for Lelutka Evolution heads, and am very pleased with my new look.  Tweaks complete, I have saved it as my go-to.  What do you think?  

Meva's Victoria's dress is hot-hot-hot!  This dress fits Maitreya and has a texture hud.  All the colors and different textures are pretty.  However, I'll definitely being going out on the dance floor in this yummy black leather.  This dress is coming home post-event so look for it at the store.

I added some appropriate jewelry pretties.  I was trying on different hair in my inventory and settled on Debra by Truth.  Also noticed something, at the time I bought this perfect hair I was on a light blondes-only kick, and omg I did not have the fatpack.  That's fixed now, considering it's my new go-to-hair and I will not be taking it off (which always makes blogging other hair a challenge, wink).

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

 Meva Victoria Dress @ Store
Maitreya w/ Texture Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Falsies (Lelutka HD)
@ The Makeover Room until July 26th
More Info HERE
*Spicy* Bodyshop - Maeve (Lelutka Evolution) - BOM 
Wearing Med/Sunkissed/Dark Eyebrows
Store
+
Body V3 - Wearing Sunkissed w/Cleavage 1
♥ ♥ ♥
__________________________

Truth Hair - Debra
*AvaWay* - CINDY Armlets (Maitreya)
*PKC* - Jody Nose Chain

.LeLutka. - FLEUR Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)

Maitreya Lara Bento Body



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)