8.15.2020

Can't wait to have you in my arms again

I can't wait to have you
In my arms again
I won't rest until my eyes
Are locked on yours and then
A gentle kiss, we'll reminisce and talk 'til sunlight
While we laugh and dance under the sky

Lovely woman
I'm coming home
I've been gone too long from you
You'll be in my sights
Long about morning light
And everything will be right
When I'm with you

Every time I see your pretty face
With everything that you make me feel
I need you to tell me I'm not dreaming
Cause it's hard to believe that this is real

                              ~~Lovely Woman, Monk & Neagle


CREDITS:

Ade Styles - Durham Hair w/Style Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Maeve (Lelutka Evolution) - BOM 
Wearing Med/Sunkissed/Dark Eyebrows
*Spicy* Bodyshop - Ava Lipstick (Lelutka HD)
Salon 52 until September 8th
More Info HERE
+ Body V3 @ Store
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Moondance Boutique - Malati Jewelry Collection
Swank

___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - Around The World - August Round

Facebook Swank Events / Facebook Swank Group / Flickr
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

.LeLutka. - FLEUR Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
Colivati - Essential Eyeliner (Lelutka HD)
TETRA - Freebird Top (Blush)
Maitreya Lara Bento Body
_____________________________

{NANTRA} - Valentine's Secret 2020, Pose 5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)