8.06.2020

Farewell to vacation friends


Okay ready? Pose for the camera, everybody.  Stop moving around.  Okay, really...ready for the pic.  Guys?  Hey.  Stand still.  Stand...still.....

It's my final flamingle-ing, at least for awhile, with this cute set by Secret Poses.  You'll find these now at the store post-event.  I've posted them 20 times (not really, this is the 3rd) because I love them so much.  You can use the poses sans flamingos if you'd like too!  

My hair is Jess by Phoenix and it's a style with lots of options, including length, with or without hat and even hat style.  Jess is an immediate fave, too-too cute!  My outfit is by Meva, the Kaylee set, out now at the Fameshed event.  It includes the jacket, top, pants AND boots for Maitreya ladies, complete with texture huds.  A perfect outfit since it gets cool down by the beach at dusk.

Of course, my friends are all aflutter over my jacket now.  Sheesh.  Wannabe copycats.

Happy shopping!

CREDITS:

::: Phoenix ::: - Jess Hair
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

 Meva Kaylee Set
All Pieces, Maitreya w/ Texture Hud
@ Fameshed until August 27th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Secret Poses -  Let's Flamingle 2
Post Event @ Store
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Maeve (Lelutka Evolution) - BOM 
Wearing Med/Sunkissed/Dark Eyebrows

.LeLutka. - FLEUR Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
Maitreya Lara Bento Body


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)