8.04.2020

The perfect gift to get out of the doghouse


A kitten (and flowers, secondary) would be the perfect way for a significant other to get out of the doghouse.  At least for me it would be.  Why, I've completely forgotten why you were there in the first place!  (Not really, women have crisp memories for grievances.)  Now, a few more of these and I'll be on my way to my dream of being the weird cat lady who lived in a shoe.  Or something like that.

Check out Ade Styles' new creation, Stefanie, at the Anthem Event.  She is adorable!  Since I'm wearing a Lelutka Evolution head, I found the included unrigged version adjusted well for wear.  I chose a blonde tone with dark roots.  Mangula's Violet dress and heels set is a free gift!  Yes, free.  I don't know why it's free (pointing at sweet Johnny Perez); it's a beautiful, generous gift so don't pass it up.  

Happy shopping!  (and gifting if you're in the doghouse, wink)


CREDITS:

Ade Styles - Stefanie Hair w/Style Hud
@ Anthem Event until August 30th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Mangula Violet Set w/Heels - Gift!
Multi-Fits, Wear Options & Texture Hud
100% Original Mesh
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Maeve (Lelutka Evolution) - BOM 
Wearing Med/Sunkissed/Dark Eyebrows
*Spicy* Bodyshop - Falsies (Lelutka HD)
+ Body V3
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

.LeLutka. - FLEUR Bento Head/Rigged Eyes (Evolution Series)
Maitreya Lara Bento Body
_____________________________

{NANTRA} - All About That Base, Pose 4

JIAN - Legacy Flower Kitty Basket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)