5.14.2021

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right darling, but I want you to
If I let you know, I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh


And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth
'Cause it's you, oh, it's you
It's you, they add up to
And I'm in love with you
And all these little things

                      ~~Little Things, One Direction


CREDITS:

Nuve Bubblegum Lipgloss - HD Applier Version
Catwa HDPRO/Evo/Evo X
WEEKEND SALE!
60L$ pack of 6 colors / 550L$ Pack of 60 colors
+
Nuve Crystal Skin - BOM - Wearing Sunkissed/Medium Pack
Nuve. Crystal make-up minipack - Simple Eyeliner
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________ 

KOSMETIK - Nail Applier // Vexed Pallid
Maitreya, Omega, Slink, Vista
@ Twe12ve until May 31st
+
N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails (Long)
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________ 

*Lode* - Head Accessory - Geranium [violets]
Magika - Riley Hair
.LeLutka. - LILLY 2.5 Bento Head
 Avi-Glam - Starlight Eyes
RAWR! - Duality Rings
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body

 Diversion - Ice Maiden, Pose 4



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)