5.17.2021

No better way to spend my time

Can’t keep my mind on my job these days
I catch a train of thought and I’m on my way
I think about you and I’m right on track
If I had my way I’d never come back
I’m engineering a one track mind
And there’s no better way to spend my time

Cause I do my best thinkin’ when I’m thinkin’ ‘bout you
Cant even measure my IQ
I can tell you things I didn’t know I knew
I do my best thinkin’ when I’m thinkin’ ‘bout you


I’ve heard a mind is a terrible thing to waste
So when I’m at work my mind’s in another place
I’m thinkin’ of you and that’s job one
Though the boss man’s got me under the gun
My body’s here to earn my pay
But my mind’s home loving you all day

Cause I do my best thinkin’ when I’m thinkin’ ‘bout you
24/7 it’s all I do
It’s like a brand new brain I’m wonderin’ through
I do my best thinkin’ when I’m thinkin’ ‘bout you

                   ~~My Best Thinkin', Clint Black


CREDITS:

GGVG Fashion - Boho Morning Breeze Dress
Multi-Fits, Textures
  _____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - May Round - Boho Chic
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

{Limerence} - Gloria hair
.LeLutka. - Briannon 3.0 Bento Head (EvoX)
Nuve Crystal Skin - BOM - Wearing Med/Sunkissed w/Simple Eyeliner
Maitreya - Lara Bento Body

*PosESioN* -  Calma 2 Pose

[La Baguette] - Butterflies (cloud 2)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)