5.09.2022

Don't nobody wanna play with me


It feels so wrong 'cause it feels so right
But it's all right, it's okay with me
I'll do my steps all by myself
I don't need nobody to play with me
But if you just give me a chance
I can put you in a trance the way I dance
But don't nobody wanna play with me
So I'm taking my ball and going home, home

                  ~~Taking My Ball, Eminem


CREDITS:

1 Hundred. - Total Brat Outfit
Multi-Fits, Color Options
@ DollHolic until May 11th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

 The Bearded Guy - Butter Stadium Backdrop
Hongdae Event until May 20th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Facebook Flickr
_____________________________

Nuve - Amanda Skin - BOM (Wearing Sunkissed)
Brows, EyeShadow, Lip Tint
Lelutka EvoX - VIP GIFT!
Nuve - Dimples 100% BOM
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

DOUX - Roseanne Hair @ Hongdae Event until May 20th
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Dreamy Eyes
Mellow / Diamond Navel Piercing
Legacy Bento Body
Addams // Maisei Mid Sneakers
_____________________________

STUN Poses - Lia 1




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)