5.04.2022

That Look


She keeps it all together
I always come unwound
She's cool calm and collected
I wanna paint the town
She's like a Sunday morning
I'm a dancehall Saturday night
She's like a stain glass window
I'm a lonestar neon light
She has another side
That no one sees but me
She is the only one
That brings me to my knees
There's something about Sinatra
And a bottle of Chardonnay
Without a single word
She takes my breath away

                   ~~That Look, Aaron Watson


CREDITS:

Nuve - Gabby Skin - BOM (Wearing Sunkissed)
Lelutka EvoX/AK ADVX
@ Anthem until May 30th
Nuve Crystal simple eyeliner EvoX
Nuve - Dimples 100%
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________ 

Magika - Gemma Hair
 .LeLutka. - ORA 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Dreamy Eyes
e.marie // Angelica Earrings
Legacy Bento Body



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)