5.27.2022

I'll come running to see you again


When you're down and troubled
And you need some loving care
And nothing, nothing is going right
Close your eyes and think of me
And soon I will be there
To brighten up even your darkest night
You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I'll come running
To see you again
Winter, spring, summer, or fall
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there
You've got a friend

                  ~~You've Got a Friend, Carole King


CREDITS:

Brillancia - Lisa Set
Legacy - Legacy Perky - Maitreya - Maitreya Petite
Ebody Reborn - Kupra - Kups
Texture Huds
@ Tres Chic until June 10th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Nuve - Lizzie Skin (Sunkissed), wearing w/Lip Tint EvoX BOM
Lelutka EvoX
Nuve - Laura Brows BOM
Nuve - Bubblegum lipgloss
Nuve - Dimples 100% BOM
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Wasabi - Summer Hair
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Delirium Eyes @ Cosmopolitan until May 28th
Legacy Bento Body
_____________________________

 B(u)y Me Poses - Stands 1 Poseset, Pose 4
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

[Rezz Room]  - Adult Labrador Retriever



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)