9.10.2022

Saturday Night Bath


Saturday night bath
steam and heat electric light
The world is really happening down in the city
But I am here at my place
With my big toe in the tap and a wet cloth over my eyes
I am out of time, baby
I am fresh and rested now
Tomorrow people will be madly reading the newspaper outside their cafes
Looking for a life where they could lay down
One Saturday night in a bath of hot water
And let the world world go by
I am irrelevant
I am just not there
I am here
I am not in the moment of the world
I am havin a moment of our own here in this house
In this part of the world
The trees black and swaying with the wind in the darkness outside
There's a dirt road leading to this house
I've stood in the field and looked across at the lights in the night
And wondered what it would be like to come across this scene
A Saturday night bath stickin my leg out the side

              ~~Saturday Night Bath, Dave Graney


CREDITS:

Resin Bathtub Booth -Adult
Resin Bathroom Sink Set - Adult
Adult/PG
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
Inworld / Marketplace Facebook / Flickr
_____________________________

[CIRCA] - "AZIZA" Hanging Plant Basket - Mix (med)

dust bunny . - laundry corner . hamper . filled

 #Cloe - Aegean Skybox - Oxford Door




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)