9.24.2022

Underneath the silvery moon


Place, park, scene, dark
Silvery moon is shining through the trees
Cast, two, me, you
Summer kisses floating on the breeze
Act one, be done
Dialog, where would ya like to spoon?
My cue, with you
Underneath the silvery moon

               ~~By The Light Of The Silvery Moon, Doris Day

I had originally planned a title like "Find the crescent swing, there's your special potions witch," or something of the sort.  But when an ole favorite song better meets the purpose, I had to go with that!  

This wonderful decor set is by Useless Addiction, and can be found at Swank...along with 7th Anniversary Gifts!  Check it out before this round ends.

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

Useless Addiction - Pastel Moon&Stars Full Set
 ___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - September Round
HAPPY 7TH ANNIVERSARY, SWANK!
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)