9.17.2022

Sparkly lights, petals and champagne


I got myself in trouble
When I bought myself a home
Cuz I thought myself a millionaire
But then I couldn’t pay off the loan
So I moved down to the river
Where fishin’ hooks pay the rent
And Now I’m livin’ off of rice and beans
And sleepin’ in my campin’ tent

                           ~~Campin' Tent, The Okee Dokee Brothers

This is a far cry from a little ole camping tent and rice and beans, note the sparkly lights, petals and champagne!  But I thought the song stanza was cute.  

Swank & Co. released this lovers' gem for the Designers' Choice round at Swank.  It's the Romantic Summer Tree Scene.  There is also a fall scene if you prefer autumn colors.  Adult or PG, this set  will yield to all softness, caring and intimacy with your special someone!  And don't forget absolutely to stop by - it's Swank's 7th anniversary and there are gifts!


CREDITS:

Swank & Co. - Romantic Summer Tree Scene
Adult / PG
 ___________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - September Round
HAPPY 7TH ANNIVERSARY, SWANK!
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)