8.08.2023

Are you taking pics of me, or texting???


You're making me say that I've got nobody but you
But as from today, well, I've got somebody that's new
I ain't no fool and I don't take what I don't want
For I have got another girl
Another girl
She's sweeter than all the girls, and I've met quite a few
Nobody in all the world can do what she can do
And so I'm telling you this time you'd better stop
For I have got another girl
Another girl who will love me 'til the end
Through thick and thin, she will always be my friend

               ~~Another Girl, The Beatles


CREDITS:

{Le'La} Design - Farah Outfit @ Mainstore
Maitreya/Petite, Legacy/Perky/Nerido, Reborn, Kupra/Cups,
Gen X Classic/Curvy, Erika, Peach
20 Color Texture Hud, Materials On/Off
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - Maddie Skin - LeL EvoX/ HD /AK ADVX
Wearing Browless Sunkissed w/ Black Eyebrows BOM & Cosmetics
Rhea Body Skin

DOUX - Secret Affair Hairstyle
.LeLutka. - ZO Bento Head EvoX
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

 B(u)y Me Poses - Shoot Me Couple Set, Pose 3
@ Kinky Monthly Event until August 22nd
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________
 
SYNNERGY.TAVIS // Lancaster Backdrop

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)