8.12.2023

Mariposa House by The Green Door


The Green Door's Mariposa house is a 2-story open frame home with a bevy of window views.  Let the light in and enjoy the scenery of your land.  It includes 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths with a Control Panel for security and texture changes.  Measurements are 25.5x31 meters and settling in at only 74LI.  I depicted one side, what I think of as the front.  Now the back (or the front depending on your preference) has a connected pool!  This home has a very spacious and inviting feel.  I think you'll like it, I sure do.  

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

The Green Door - Mariposa House
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
 _____________________________

Front Landscaping:
Hayabusa Design - Tree for Piece of Forest M12-1
Two Moon Gardens - Soil Border [with tree] - Blue
Hayabusa Design - Eleutherococcus M7-1
Hayabusa Design - Eleutherococcus M7-1 HPE
Hayabusa Design -Wisteria Japanese M3-1




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)