8.01.2023

Your freckles are the most beautiful stars


Quote by Lone Quixote

I'm all Avi-Glam'd with Notoriety Eyes (to die for), and multiple Nuve products.  Am I a Nuve girl? Yes!  And I hope you can see why.  I'm wearing Lelutka's EvoX Zo head, my fave, but don't worry - try these beautiful products on any EvoX head to see how they work for you.  The freckles and blush can be found on the right wall along with gorgeous Maddie skin, and other cosmetics in the Maddie line are on the left side still at The Saturday Sale pricing.  The jelly lipgloss is at the Dubai Event until August 15th and I love-love-LOVE it.  

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

Nuve - Maddie Skin - LeL EvoX/ HD /AK ADVX
Wearing Browless Peach w/ Black Eyebrows BOM
Nuve Eye sockets + Waterline Lelutka Evo X
Nuve Maddie Genetics - Nose and cheeks blush 50% Evo X - Happy Weekend Sale
Nuve Maddie Genetics - Freckles type 1 100% Evo X - Happy Weekend Sale
Nuve Maddie Eyeshadows v1 Chic Evo X 9 for The Saturday Sale
Nuve Jelly lipgloss Chic - Lelutka Evo X HD @ Dubai Event until August 15th
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

DOUX - Vini Hairstyle
*LODE* Head Accessory - Requiem [peach]
.LeLutka. - ZO Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Notoriety Eyes
*PKC* - Diamond Nose Piercing - Small
Adorsy - Pamela Top





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)