Katie Casey was baseball mad
Had the fever and had it bad
Just to root for the home town crew
Every sou, Katie blew
On a Saturday her young beau
Called to see if she'd like to go
To see a show, but Miss Kate said "No
I'll tell you what you can do:"
Take me out to the ball game
Take me out with the crowd;
Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack
I don't care if I never get back
Let me root, root, root for the home team
If they don't win, it's a shame
For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out
At the old ball game
~~Take Me Out To The Ball Game, Jack Norworth
CREDITS:
Black.Flowers - Kaya Set
LaraX/PetiteX, Legacy/Perky, Reborn/Waifu
@ Dubai Event until October 15th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
Landmark / Marketplace / Facebook / Flickr / Primfeed
_____________________________
Nuve - NORA Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
More Store Info:
Landmark / Marketplace / Website / Flickr / Flickr Group / Primfeed
_____________________________
The Bearded Guy - Base Line Backdrop







No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think. :)