11.18.2017

Death Do We Part, and Beyond


Youthfulness restored.

The first thing she felt
Was the warm breeze.
And the sun, oh the sun
Gazing up no longer hurt her eyes.

Then, she remembered.

So she had been the first in their journey
into the hereafter.

This isn't so bad...quite lovely, in fact.
She smiled, and began her wait for him.
Time no longer a foe.

                     ~~ LauraGenia Viper


CREDITS:

Hair - Rezology - InWorld
Butterfly 185
Bento, Materials Enabled

I love this style. In photographs it gives a hint of a breeze action.
_____________________________

Dress - -Desmonia- 
Janel Hoodie Dress
NEW !!
Multi Fits and Texture Hud w/Fatpack
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:

I love this dress! It does include a hoodie, super cute - best used with short hair, hair swept forward, and some ponytails that lift the hair up and away from the back a bit.
_____________________________

Pose - {NANTRA}
Til Death Us Do Part 1
Bento Couple Pose w/ Prop
The Trunk Show until November 21st !!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Information:

I thought I'd missed the event deadline on sharing this pose, didn't, BUT cutting it super close. So hurry over to The Trunk Show to pick this one up. Part 2 is sweetly macabre too!
_____________________________

Hand Accessory - *Lode*
Muskare [white]
_____________________________

Shape - [Elle et Lui]
Lynx
ULTRA until December 8th !!

I had been carefully considering several Catwa/Maitreya shapes by Elle et Lui - the ad pics are always so beautiful. Then I saw Lynx. Wow! I was sold, and extremely happy - it is exactly as advertised. I'm a shape tinkerer (lol), however, at this point I see nothinggggg I want to change.
_____________________________

Head/Skin Applier - DeeTaleZ
Helma (Catwa)

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Eye Applier - Euphoric
Euphoria (Catwa)

Izzie's - Catwa
Applier Lashes (Powder Pack June - Catwa)

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)