11.01.2017

The Autumn Leaves of Red and Gold


The falling leaves drift by the window
The autumn leaves of red and gold
I see your lips, the summer kisses
The sun-burned hands I used to hold

Since you went away the days grow long
And soon I'll hear old winter's song
But I miss you most of all my darling
When autumn leaves start to fall

                ~~ Nat King Cole


CREDITS:

Hair - *ARGRACE* - HATSUNE - NEW !!

Dress - Artizana
Samya - VIP GROUP GIFT !!
Multi Fits
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Hexe Heels
Part of Hexe Outfit
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:

Skin/Applier - *YS&YS*
Vania Tone 03 (Lelutka)

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet
_____________________________

Pose - Verocity Poses
Grace 3m
Set 50Ls on Marketplace

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)