11.26.2017

Remember Me By Black Swan


Remember me

Find myself all alone
In darkness without you
Now I can't turn away
From what I must do
You know I'd give my life for you
More than words can say
I've shown you how to love someone
I know you'll find a way

Say goodbye, close your eyes
Remember me
Walk away, the sun remains
Remember me

I'll live on somewhere in your heart
You must believe
Remember me

No way I can change my mind
I don't have the answers
If you could see through my eyes
You'd let go of your fears
And though I have to leave you now
With the thought of each other
I'll miss your touch
You call my name
I am with you forever

Say goodbye, close your eyes
Remember me
Walk away, the sun remains
Remember me

                         ~~ Remember Me, Journey


CREDITS:

Lingerie - ! Black Swan !
Remember Me w/ Gloves
Multi Fits
Exclusive @ AnyBody until November 30th !!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook / Flickr
___________________________________

Eyes - MUSA
Beryl
Omega, System
The Gacha Garden until November 30th !!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________________


Hair - Tableau Vivant
Veronika [messy]
Uber until December 23rd !!


Eyelashes - A R T E - Lashes - Mixed Styles [LeLutka]

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair - Clary
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet


Flower Decor - Kaerri
Flamingo Lilies

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)