11.07.2017

Never Let A Girl Cook In Your Kitchen


Now I can have anybody baby I ain't stressin'
But what I done for him I consider him an investment
Tryna take my man is like Tryna take my money
And Tryna take my money well
Just ain't haven't it

I don't know it all, but I tell ya what I know
Never let a girl cook in your kitchen
All up in your fridge, and next will be the stove
Never let a girl cook in your kitchen
When it all gets hot... everything drops
Eyes on your man, hands on your pot
If she runs in to help, tell her stay right in her spot
Never let girl cook in your kitchen

                              ~~ Kitchen, Mary J. Blige


CREDITS:

Top/Pants - Artizana
Namaku
Crop Turtleneck & Baggy Pants
Multi Fits, Fatpack w/Texture Hud
Boho Culture Fair 2017 until Nov 9th !!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Hair - Sintiklia
Oona Bento FITTED

Skin/Applier - Insol - 'Nicole' (Catwa)

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Eye Applier - Euphoric
Euphoria (Catwa)

Izzie's - Catwa - Dimples

Shoes - MIEL
Varsity Kicks Bright

Belly Chain - .:KC:. Couture InWorld / Marketplace / Flickr
Kailua

Pose - Lyrium
Model 15

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)