11.05.2017

The Unexpected Unexpectedly


He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said
"Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby just say yes"

                   ~~ Taylor Swift

I'm not a huge Taylor Swift fan although I admire her songwriting. Even I must admit, Romeo and Juliet is one of the sweetest little story songs ever. Makes ya go awwww.

This ring will make ya go ohhhhhh! The Just Because Ring by Zuri Rayna is simply stunning! Pick your color or take home the Elite collection for all colors. It has a bling that is elegantly eye catching. Whether expected or unexpected, this is a gorgeous gift - for her OR for yourself. ;)


CREDITS:

Ring - Zuri Rayna InWorld
Just Because - Diamond/Gold
Bento Compatible
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Eyes - MUSA
Beryl
Omega, System
The Gacha Garden Nov 1 - 30th !!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Hair - -FABIA- Karina
Gacha

Eyelashes - A R T E - Lashes - Mixed Styles [LeLutka]

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair (Alyx)
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Pose - {Lyrium} - Poses Collection
Portrait_Portrait 2
Adjustment w/Avimote


Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)