11.19.2017

No Turkeys Were Harmed In the Making Of This Blogpost


Happy almost Thanksgiving, everyone! I ran outside early to begin turkey prep - meaning, get the live turkey from the pen (not really) and start prep for the deep fry (not really). But to my astonishment, the turkey had disappeared! Where, oh where, are you tonight...I digress. I think that little feller is hiding somewhere, can you help me find him??

I just HAD to blog Trudy, a hairstyle by .EscalateD. for The Jerky Turkey Hunt. New sponsor, yay!! The designer, Dolphin Ayres, is going to think I'm crazy, and I've already humorously blogged her styles a couple of times before acceptance. Oh wait, she made the hairstyle. I think I'm in good company! ;) This fatpack is yours just in time for Thanksgiving, for a song, I mean a bit of hunting. Fatpack! Fun! Cute! 

I also have a wonderful new sponsor through the We Love to Blog review group - Sassitude. I love the brand name! Myst Nightshadow is the designer. This is LeFemme Lace Top & Leggings, and it's really lovely. This is fitted mesh, note: NOT an applier - the lace frill and tie in the back are really well done. It's so pretty I actually think it could be worn as lingerie OR out to a club. 

Chez Moi perks up our home living with the Patio Set Sapporo at On9. Enjoy the warmth of the fire on a bench with pillows and blanket, and LOTS of single or couple animations. 2 benches come with the set, so have some friends over for turkey! IF we can find him!!


CREDITS:

Hair - .EscalateD. - Hunt Prize!
Trudy Fatpack
For The Jerky Turkey Hunt until November 30th !!
Hunt Starting Point HERE
Hints and Hunt Order: http://evilbunnyhunt.blogspot.com/
Preview PRIZES
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info: 
InWorld / Marketplace / Facebook / Website
_____________________________

Outfit/Lingerie - Sassitude 
LeFemme Lace Top & Leggings
Multi Fits
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info: 
InWorld / Marketplace / Facebook / Flickr / Website
_____________________________

Furniture/Decor - CHEZ MOI FURNITURES
Patio Set Sapporo
On9 until November 28th !!
More Info About Set HERE
+
Douillet Potted Plant
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________


Tattoo - Queen oF Ink
Camelia
Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, Omega, TMP
Group Gift !!

Head/Skin Applier - DeeTaleZ
Helma (Catwa)

Shape - [Elle et Lui]
Lynx
ULTRA until December 8th !!

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Eye Applier - Euphoric
Euphoria (Catwa)

Izzie's - Catwa
Applier Lashes (Powder Pack June - Catwa)

Pose - Stonerella
Free Spirit 1, 3

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)