11.23.2017

It's Witch Craft


Those fingers in my hair
That sly come-hither stare
That strips my conscience bare
It's witchcraft

And I've got no defense for it
The heat is too intense for it
What good would common sense for it do?

'cause it's witchcraft, wicked witchcraft
And although I know it's strictly taboo
When you arouse the need in me
My heart says "Yes, indeed" in me
"Proceed with what you're leadin' me to"

It's such an ancient pitch
But one I wouldn't switch
'cause there's no nicer witch than you

                      ~~ Witchcraft, Frank Sinatra

I know everyone is either in the midst or gearing UP for some Black Friday Sales, but I'm sneaking this one in under the wire because it's so freakin' awesome! Witch Craft (formerly Pin Up Tattoo & Style) has a wonderful complete outfit for the Haunted Forest Hunt. It ENDS on the 25th, but I highly encourage you to find this one. The dress is wonderful, the choker and heels are a great plus, but the horns are wow! All sexy little witches and devils, this hunt gift is for you!

I'm using an Eternal Dream pose. An appropriate for the weekend 50% off sale is ongoing now - I bought up the store. Fortunately there's still more copies, lol. 

Happy hunting and shopping, darlings!

CREDITS:

Hair - [DUE]
Remember
@ Rewind
_____________________________

Outfit - Witch Craft
(formerly Pin Up Tattoo & Style)
Blood (Red
Includes Gown, Horns, Choker & Heels
For Haunted Forest Hunt until November 25th !!
YOUR TAXI TO HUNT
+
Tattoo - Arabesque in Flower
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________


Alea 02
50% Off Sale NOW !!
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Landscaping - .:Tm:. Creation
[LoveGothic] Archway
_____________________________

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair (Inc. w/Chloe)
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)