11.04.2017

These Precious Days I'll Spend With You


Oh, it's a long, long while from May to December
But the days grow short when you reach September
And the autumn weather turns the leaves to flame
And I haven't got time for the waiting game

And the days dwindle down to a precious few
September, November
And these few precious days, I'll spend with you
These precious days, I'll spend with you

                        ~~ September Song, Frank Sinatra

Pardon me while I burn your retinas with post-editing. I got excited. November 7th heralds a new round at Swank! This month's theme is Colors of Autumn. Many pretties await us so carve out some time to visit the event and see just how many things strike your fancy. Here, I'm sharing gorgeousness from JUMO, LUXE Paris, and Heartsdale Jewellery. There is a whole, huge showroom of wonderful items. Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

Hair - .:JUMO:.
Salma
Includes Hairbase
@ Swank !!

Outfit - LUXE Paris
CAMILLA in SIENNA
Multiple Fits
Swank !!

Jewelry - Heartsdale Jewellery
Autumn Leaves
Necklace, Earrings
Swank !!
___________________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - November
THEME:  Colors of Autumn
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________________

Eyelashes - A R T E - Lashes - Mixed Styles [LeLutka]

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair (Ophelia) - Fifty Linden Fridays
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Pose - Lyrium
On The Floor 10

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)