11.11.2017

Tell Me Sweet Little Lies


If I could turn the page
In time then I'd rearrange
Just a day or two
Close my, close my, close my eyes

But I couldn't find a way
So I'll settle for one day
To believe in you
Tell me, tell me , tell me lies

Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
Oh, no, no you can't disguise
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies

                       ~~Little Lies, Fleetwood Mac


CREDITS:

Hair/Outfit/Jewelry/Makeup - :::Sn@tch:::
Fish 4 This - WestsideOG
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
________________________________

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair (Milena)
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Piercings - RealEvil Industries
Eye, Nose

Pose - {Lyrium} - Poses Collection
Wall 3b

Foxcity - Photo Booth
A Fool's Paradise w/Neon Lies Sign

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)