11.03.2017

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow


That's because I'll probably have on a different hairstyle tomorrow. ;) Actually, in the next post I'll have on a different mesh head! I've been missing my Catya head.

This is one of my favorite Sn@tch hairstyles - Harley. It's wild and crazy and ultra attractive in its I-have-lots-of-hair statement. The ombre pack is lots of fun to play with to get interesting streaks. I'm also wearing Amelia Satin Lingerie by Sn@tch that includes the corset, thong and stockings. This set is so cute and sexy with bows. Choose your color, it'll be part of the hud.


CREDITS:

Hair/Lingerie - :::Sn@tch:::
 Harley
(Riot Vendor)
+
Amelie Satin Lingerie
(Sn@tch-N-Grab)
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
____________________________

Eyes - MUSA
Beryl
Omega, System
The Gacha Garden Nov 1 - 30th !!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Eyelashes - A R T E - Lashes - Mixed Styles [LeLutka]

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair (Kendall)
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Izzie's - Lelutka - Dimples

Pose - Purple Poses
Jessy 02

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)