11.05.2017

My Fall Picnic Just Needs You


Time's slippin' away and I need to share this wonderful build by CHEZ MOI with you! This is the Fall Picnic Set available through Deco(c)rate until November 7th. I'm cuttin' it close sharing, aren't I? Well, it's just too nice not to pass on the info for your consideration. This is a wonderful build with animations, rezzables, table decor and even leaves. The gazebo itself can be used in other ways - let your imagination soar with the possibilities.

I'm wearing an outfit that I personally consider a semi-dressy/business look by I.M. Collection. This is Aisha in Blue. It consists of the top/pants, necklace and heels. Aisha is a well put-together ensemble for meetings, classes, attending events. Of course, it can be worn at home or with friends, or at a picnic table too. ;) A small tip - my Maitreya shape is not ultra-curvy but it is larger than standard at the bust and hips - I found the Physique fit was much more pleasing on me. So, as with many releases by designers, if one fit isn't quite right, you might be happy with another!

Happy autumn shopping!


CREDITS:

Build/Decor/Pose - CHEZ MOI FURNITURES
Fall Picnic Set
DECO(C)RATE October
Available until November 7th !!
More Info About Item HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________

Outfit - I.M. Collection
Aisha Set Blues
Top/Pants in Multi-Fits
Blue Quartz Necklace
Classic Heels Blue
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________

Hair - TRUTH - Athena

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair (Alyx)
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)