11.08.2017

The Little Things In Life That I Feel


I could feel it coming back
I didn't know, was I built to last
I've come so far so fast
And it feels like a hundred years
Am I dreaming? Is it gonna last?

I could be better still
Than anything I've done
I know you think you could do, too
I know you think you feel it's true
It's the little things in life that I feel


                                     ~ The Little Things, Big Gigantic


CREDITS:

Makeup/Face Applier - Avada
Autumn Fantasy Applier Hud
Catwa, Lelutka
Swank !!

Nails - IP Nails 
Touch of Autumn
Maitreya, Slink, Vista, Omega
Swank !!
___________________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - November
THEME:  Colors of Autumn
Facebook Swank Events / Facebook Swank Group / Flickr
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________________

Eyes - MUSA
Beryl
Omega, System
The Gacha Garden Nov 1 - 30th !!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________________

Hair - Exile:: - Fake Magie

*Lode* Sweet Pea [dark]

Eyelashes - A R T E - Lashes - Mixed Styles [LeLutka]

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Head Applier/Skin - Glam Affair (Ophelia) - Fifty Linden Fridays
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Pose - {Lyrium} - Poses Collection
Portrait 1

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)