5.22.2015

Bali Ha'i

Bali Ha'i will whisper
On the wind of the sea:
"Here am I, your special island!
Come to me, come to me!"
                                               (excerpt, Bali Ha'i, South Pacific)
The Hauteness Event provides us with this scintillating, sexily figure hugging dress by DivahZ Couture. It comes in lots of colors. My motto is buy them all and then you won't have to choose because they're all gorgeous! Strut into the club with this on, or it makes a great cover-up at the beach. Wherever you wear it, heads will turn in appreciation.
Another Persefona wreath adorns my head. I may be dubbed WREATH GIRL soon, but I won't mind, I love them. It works well with my Margaery mesh hair by RunAway. Glint made my matching necklace and bellychain, with colorchange. They are quite fun for accessorizing. My nosepiece is from Zuri Jewelry. I got it free by bending headfirst in their barrel on the 2nd floor!

I wanted to wear my Eyes by Candace Hudson again. They appear to glisten and bring a wonderful lifelike quality to pics. 

I usually wear a skin by Sugarush. This is Lila, which has a particularly nice eyeliner winged tip. If you haven't tried a skin by Sugarush, get the GIFT at the store and try it!
Finally, I'm featuring anklets by *ProMagic.* They complete my tropical paradise assemble with just the right finesse.
CREDITS:

SUGARUSH SKIN - InWorld Marketplace Website 
Lila _Bronze_ 01 _Eyebrow B

HAIR:  [RunAway] - Margaery

Persefona - InWorld Marketplace
Jenny Wreath (green)

• Single Wreath 75 L$ 
 • Fatpack 11 colors + one bonus 600 L$



Exclusive at the Ross Fair!  More info here - Facebook

EYES BY CANDACE HUDSON
Hudson's Clothing Co.  InWorld / Marketplace
Easter Morning Pale Sea

DRESS:  DivahZ Couture - Marketplace
!DC! Infamous BodyCon - Lime (Omega Applier), Skirt Panel
Available Now at the Hauteness Event!!!!
SHOES - *PROMAGIC* - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Ghungroo Anklets - Green

.:Glint:. - InWorld Marketplace Website
Gemmed slim necklace & 
bellychain with colorchange

Zuri JewelryMisty Nose Piece Green Parrot Opal-Gold


NAILS:  Pulcino - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
Poisoned Apple (Slink Hud)

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Slink Hands (Casual) & Feet (High)
Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 2C

POSE:  Eternal Dream - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Lindsay 03
These are Exclusives for The Thrift Shop Now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)