5.14.2015

Think of Laura

Have you ever listened to Christopher Cross' song, "Think of Laura?" It's always been a favorite of mine, catching my attention originally since it's my name. :) Wearing these eyes by Candace Hudson reminded me of the song. 

Every once in a while I'd see her smile
And she'd turn my day around
A girl with those eyes could stare through the lies
And see what your heart was saying
Think of Laura but laugh don't cry
I know she'd want it that way
When you think of Laura laugh don't cry
I know she'd want it that way
(Excerpt)

Let me know if you take a moment to listen to the song, I would love to hear your thoughts. And don't these eyes truly look like they could stare through lies? So gorgeous.
Here I go sharing Persefona delights again! I just can't get enough of them, her items are so lovely! This hair wreath has wonderful detail and would easily accessorize for a wedding, for fantasy life, or just for a a feeling flowery day. I think it compliments my Sugarush skin.  This is Elsa. Sugarush has a free skin, ladies, have you tried it?

NoName brings us this charming outfit. It can be dressed up or down. The accompanying Hud allows changing colors for the shirt, pants, buttons, metal and belt for entirely different looks. I'm wearing my Maitreya Lara body and the alphas worked well to hide any peekaboo body parts.























These anklets by ProMagic are stunning, and the name of this style is Rebel. I would be unable to pick a favorite ProMagic Anklet style, but I'm definitely enjoying my Rebels right now.

TGIF tomorrow!  Have a great one!













CREDITS:  

SKIN:  SUGARUSH - InWorld Marketplace Website 
Elsa _Bronze_ 06 _Eyebrow B

TRUTH HAIR Dulce

Hudson's Clothing Co.  InWorld / Marketplace
EYES BY CANDACE HUDSON - Easter Morning Pale Popcycle - Large Iris

Persefona - InWorld Marketplace
Jenny Wreath (pink)
• Single Wreath 75 L$ 
• Fatpack 11 colors + one bonus 600 L$
Exclusive at the Ross Fair!  More info here - Facebook

NoName - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
Donna Shirt & Pants, Colorchange Hud, multi parts
In store now!  299 L$
NOTE:  This outfit is also sold at The Thrift Shop - 
50% off at that event NOW!!!!
Price at Event - 150 L$!

*PROMAGIC* - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Rebel Anklets-Silver

L'Anguisette Skin and Body Shoppe  
"Pure Lady" Slink Manicure/Pedicure Appliers

POSE:  Eternal Dream - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Pearl 07 - This is an Exclusive for
The Thrift Shop Now!!!!

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Slink Hands (Casual) & Feet (High)
Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Eyeliner: SEVEN - Black
Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)