5.24.2015

Silver Lady

Come on Silver Lady take my word
I won't run out on you again believe me
Oh I've seen the light
It's just one more night without you
Here I am a million miles away from home
The Indiana wind and rain cut through me
I'm lost and alone
Chilled to the bone
Silver lady
(Excerpt) Silver Lady, by David Soul
I'm excited to be blogging for Envious Desires in Second Life. They have beautiful clothing! I would describe the store's offerings as ultra sexy elegance.This dress is Simplicity and I'm using the Omega Appliers over my Maitreya Lara mesh body. My heels are by Envious Desires as well! Come pick the dress and heels in colors to suit your personal style.

CREDITS:

SUGARUSH - InWorld Marketplace Website 
Debra _Bronze_ 01 _Eyebrow C

TRUTH HAIR Mireya

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eye (Monet Night Shadow)

Envious Desires:  InWorld Marketplace Facebook / Flickr
*ED* Simplicity ~ Mono ~ w/Skirt Panel (Omega Appliers)
*E.D.* Pump It! ~ Silver (Slink High)
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Selene

.:Glint:. - InWorld Marketplace Website
Mixed Platinum bangles 

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Slink Hands (Casual) & Feet (High)
Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 2C

POSE:  Katink - Chanel 4

Location:  Katink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)