5.18.2015

Spring Swings In

In Second Life, my avatar surprises me once again by choosing pastel colors! In RL, I tend to wear black and accent with bold colors. Apparently LauraGenia Viper wants pink and a soft teal today, and I don't blame her - this dress by Tashi is softly romantic in the very best of ways. She twisted my arm and won.
This dress is named Lucia. The Asian inspired textures are lovely and 5 different ones are included on the accompanying Hud. 5 dresses in 1! Right now it's being offered for 50% off at the Retail Therapy Event. This is a great reason to wander over to the event! Note: I tried this dress with my Physique body and had a little trouble with it personally. My back poked through the straps wearing the Medium mesh dress size, and no amount of tweaking my shape would fix it. I'm happy to report it works just right with my Maitreya Lara Body, shown here.
I have included another pic so you can see the back of the dress. It's very sensual in a chic way, and versatile for many occasions.

Tameless released this marvelous hair - Ginevra. It's perfect for having length but with the ability to show off our little backless numbers. Ginevra is available with multiple Huds including Fantasy colors and Streaks.

The pose I am using is made by Eternal Dream, and comes with the tree and floral swing! It is part of a Gacha set available at the Spring Fling Sales Event. Hurry on over, photo bugs, these are marvelous!
I purchased these KC Couture Heels for Slink High because I simply had to have them. Can't beat the promo price (99Ls) and the multi-texture change Hud for so many different parts of the heels make them a flexible wardrobe staple!

I wish you a great week! Happy shopping.
CREDITS:

SKIN:  SUGARUSH - InWorld Marketplace Website 
Debra _Bronze_ 01 _Eyebrow B

HAIR:  Tameless - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
Ginevra

EYES BY CANDACE HUDSON
Hudson's Clothing Co.  InWorld / Marketplace
Easter Morning ScubaBlue

SHOES:  .:KC:. Couture 
LIZZ Heels for SLINK HIGH

Lucia Dress 
Includes Hud with 5 color options
Available at Retail Therapy for 50% Now!!!!

Maxi Gossamer - Copacetic Tallulah - Earrings and Bangles

NAILS:  Pulcino - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
Slink Applier - [secret garden]

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Slink Hands (Casual) & Feet (Flat)
Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Eyeliner: SEVEN - Black
Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 1

POSES:  Eternal Dream - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Spring Swing 03 with Prop
Gacha available at the Urban United Spring Fling Sales Event Now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)