7.05.2015

My Whole Existence is Flawed

you let me violate you
you let me desecrate you
you let me penetrate you
you let me complicate you
help me
I broke apart my insides
help me
I've got no soul to sell
help me
the only thing that works for me
help me get away from myself
You can have my isolation
You can have the hate that it brings
You can have my absence of faith
You can have my everything
my whole existence is flawed
                                                 Closer (Excerpts), by Nine Inch Nails
 CREDITS:

HAIR:  Exile:: Run to You

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eye (Northern Dawn)

{ CUQUI } - InWorld / Marketplace
Skirt Linda [ Dark Blue]
At July 2015 Olala Fashion Event - NOW!!!!

.DirtyStories. Nera's Necklace, Hair Rose
Emo Nipple Covers
At July 2015 Olala Fashion Event - NOW!!!!

Lazuri Diona V1 Small Pearl Stud Earrings

NAILS:  Pulcino - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
Syrup (Slink Hud)
Sponsorship through We Love to Blog, thank you.

LeLutka mesh head (Stella), Slink Physique & casual hands
w/*League* DeepTan Appliers

Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Boobies 09
Sponsorship through Group, and We Love to Blog, thank you.

(marukin) closeup jewellip series - 04
at Collabor88 now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)