7.01.2015

Oh Beautiful

I`pitǝmē released this marvelous outfit just in time for the 4th. It comes with system tops OR an all-in-one applier hud for for the tops, in six different coordinating colors. The comfortably faded pants are mesh in standard sizes with an attached belt. We mustn't forget the sneakers for Slink flat feet. These textures are great, I can see the obvious attention to detail. I would wear this outfit in RL!  Thank you, I`pitǝmē.

CREDITS:

HAIR:  /Wasabi Pills/ Blair Mesh Hair - Rye

EYES:  Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eye (Deep Sea)

~i~ Cropped Buttoned Top Blue (Maitreya), 
Loose American Jeans
-and-
~i~ Vintage American Flag Sneakers (Slink Flat)

POSES:  Eternal Dream - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Summerish 03
Sponsorship through group, and We Love to Blog, thank you.

LOCATION:  Harmony Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)